30 Rock shuts down a seven-season run with a flawless ending. Let me personally say that it is an especially hard episode to watch when you are leaving your really sweet job the very next day. Maybe the Rural Juror song made me cry a lot. Possibly.
We’re spending most of the day curled up in a ball and crying over the end of 30 Rock while binge reading every article we can find about the show and suggest you do the same:
- The Clicker | ‘30 Rock’s’ 30 best guest stars
- Los Angeles Times | ’30 Rock’ just got better
- Flavorwire | 100 of the Best Quotes from ‘30 Rock’
- AV Club | How 30 Rock’s well-plotted final season echoes The Mary Tyler Moore Show
- AV Club | “A Goon’s Deed In A Weary World” review
- AV Club | 10 episodes that show how 30 Rock tweaked the sitcom formula
- Think Progress | Liz Lemon’s White Guilt, The Black Crusaders, and Grizz and Dot Com: Why ’30 Rock’ Mattered On Race
Why do you think we wrote all those 30 Rock articles? Reliving the beautiful memories is the only way we can get out of bed these days.
“Pick your intern!”;“It’s Abu Nazir!”; “When in the course of human events, you must…” “SURRENDER YOUR SHIRT!”; “Hey, Schmidt—your butt just violated the Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act!”
This show is so goddamned good.